Solar Air Heat Panels can be installed in four version
Option A: Solar Air Heat via Wall Panel System
Our solar air heat system creates a warm, soothing feeling by using air as the working fluid for absorbing and transferring solar energy.
- When installed on the wall, you can easily heat up a room and also transfer hot air to other rooms.
- If you mount the panel on the wall you will need to drill 2 holes in the wall. One will be for the inlet and other one for the outlet. Four screws hold the panel together.
- The air is supplied from the wall panel directly to the room you would like to heat up.
Option B: Solar Air Heat via Roof Panel System
Our solar air heat system is designed to be very light: only 20 pounds per panel. Carrying it to the roof is safe and easy.
- When installed on the roof, our system can supply more than one room at the same time. Pipes can be installed to reach multiple rooms on the same floor.
- If you mount the panel on the roof you will need to drill 2 holes. One will be the the roof one will be for the inlet and other one for the outlet. Six screws hold the panel together.
- The air is supplied from the roof panel directly to the room(s) you would like to heat up.
Option C: Solar Air Heat via Roof Panel System
A solar air heat system installed on a roof can be connected to a housing duct system to generate heat in multiple rooms in conjunction with a home's main heating system. The air can be supplied directly via the house's main duct system. This installation needs to be done by HVAC professional.
Option D: Solar Air Heat Water Heater System
A solar air heat system adapter can heat up the water is the boiler for free year round.